ICYMI, protein pancakes are having a moment—and for excellent rationale. They combine two of our preferred things: heat, fluffy pancakes (obvs) and healthier consuming. By Do-it-yourself-ing your flapjacks, you can improve your breakfast to incorporate healthy fat and protein that preserve you fuller more time. (By the way, here’s why it’s critical to have some protein in your early morning meal.)
This distinct recipe is a fave of super match celeb and Instagram posts or new show
(Don’t quit below. You can make protein pancakes in distinctive means with these drool-worthy protein pancake recipes.)
Chocolate Orange Protein Pancakes
Helps make: 2 servings
Prep time: 5 mins.
Cook dinner time: 10 minutes.
Overall time: 15 minutes.
- 2 scoops chocolate protein electrical power (Khloe works by using Protein Globe Slender Blend)
- 1/4 cup of almond or coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (you might have to have a little bit a lot more based on consistency)
- 1 tsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp honey
- Zest of 1 orange
- Extra toppings: mixed berries, peanut butter, honey, dim chocolate sauce (optional)
- Combine the protein powder, flour, baking powder, milk, melted coconut oil, and honey.
- Blend comprehensively until the mixture is a sleek regularity and runny, then add in orange zest and combine well.
- Set a frying pan over a medium warmth and use a minimal coconut oil to grease the pan.
- When hot, insert the combination about two large spoonfuls at a time and prepare dinner for 1 moment on every facet or right until golden.
- Layer up the pancakes and provide with banana slices, berries, orange zest and any other toppings you would like.