It seems that crepes had been invented for the sole purpose of housing refreshing banana slices and hazelnut-chocolate—at minimum, that is what will be on your mind as you knife and fork your way via just one of these easy but oh-so-decadent sweet treats.
The fact is, dessert crepes of all stripes are particular stuff, but absolutely nothing pretty makes feeling like this mixture. Nutella, the Italian chocolate-hazelnut distribute you could now be obsessed with, is commonly available in supermarkets stateside, even though it’s much more of a European treat, but even conventional chocolate sauce will evoke fits of uncontrollable enjoyment here.
Let us be serious although: Almost nothing compares to Nutella, so get on your own a jar and get to cooking up these ooey gooey crepes!
You are going to Will need
Butter for the crepes
1⁄4 cup Nutella
2 bananas, peeled and sliced
Confectioners’ sugar (optional)
For the crepe batter
How to Make It
- Warmth a 10″ nonstick pan above medium heat. Increase more than enough butter to coat, then include 2 tablespoons of the crepe batter and swirl the pan to include it in a skinny, even movie (use a rubber spatula to assist, if necessary).
- Prepare dinner on the very first aspect for 3 to 4 minutes, until finally the base requires on a deep golden brown coloration. Flip and slather a tablespoon of the Nutella down the center of the crepe, then best with a scant quarter of the banana slices.
- Prepare dinner for 3 to 4 minutes for a longer period, right until the bottom is golden brown.
- Fold the crepe sides about the filling and slip on to a plate.
- Leading with a couple slices of banana and a shake of confectioners’ sugar if you like.
- Repeat to make three much more crepes.
Eat This Idea
We can all agree that Nutella is delightful. Bananas are a great go-to pairing, but that shouldn’t halt you from seeking a several new mix-ins. Listed here are a number of suggestions to mix and match as you like. Don’t be worried to get resourceful!
- Walnuts (for a little excess crunch)