There is practically nothing really like a fantastic, juicy burger. And, yes, it is probable to consume burgers and get rid of body weight! Zero Tummy Cookbook author David Zinczenko shows you how, with this recipe for a common beef burger which is only 343 energy with 9 grams of unwanted fat — and has a mystery extra fat–burning sauce!
Helps make 4 servings
1 lb additional-lean ground beef (at the very least 90%)
3 tbsp Black Pepper Marinade (see recipe underneath)
1 tsp kosher salt
4 gluten-no cost English muffins or burger buns, toasted
1 beefsteak tomato, lower into 1⁄2-inch slices
8 leaves Bibb lettuce
2 tbsp ketchup
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
How to Make it
1. In a big bowl, blend the floor beef, marinade, and salt and enable sit for 10 minutes.
2. Though the beef is marinating, warmth an outside grill or a grill pan in excess of medium-superior heat.
3. Sort the beef combination into 4 patties and grill for 2 to 3 minutes on every single side. The centre should really be pink and juicy.
4. Distribute each toasted burger bun top rated with 11⁄2 teaspoons ketchup and 11⁄2 teaspoons mustard. Spot a burger on each and every toasted burger bun bottom and top with slices of purple tomato, 2 lettuce leaves, and a burger prime.
Zero Tummy Cookbook Recipe: Black Pepper Marinade
Yields 1 cup
2 tbsp whole coriander seeds
2 tbsp entire black peppercorns
1⁄2 tbsp entire cumin seeds
6 cloves garlic, peeled
1 1-inch piece of contemporary ginger, peeled and sliced thin
3 shallots, peeled and sliced thin
1⁄4 cup excess-virgin olive oil
1⁄4 cup (packed) brown sugar
How to Make it
1. Grind the coriander seeds, peppercorns, and cumin seeds in a spice grinder or clean coffee grinder until eventually very good.
2. Incorporate the remaining ingredients to the bowl of a smaller food processor and puree till sleek. Incorporate the floor spices and approach to incorporate.
3. Shop in a glass jar in the fridge for up to 1 week.