If meatloaf was a relatives dinner staple escalating up, then this recipe will transcend you ideal again to your childhood. But as opposed to the normal meatloaf that you make, this specific recipe splits up the meat mixture into little meatloaf muffins—baked ideal in your muffin tin! It will save you the hassle of thinking if the meatloaf is cooked all the way by when you slice into it. Additionally, by exchanging floor beef with ground turkey, your meal (and in general energy!) instantly gets to be leaner.
Despite the fact that these miniature meatloaves could conveniently be regarded as greater meatballs, the mixture of this meat combination is the essential big difference concerning the two. Introducing ketchup, onion, and poultry seasoning will increase that certain meatloaf flare that you remember, and topped with a brushing of ketchup, these meatloaves are the best key when cooking for a crowd—without owning to fret about the internal temperature of each individual slice!
Since the mini meatloaves will be cooking in a muffin tin, you will have adequate space to roast some sides to go with your meatloaf key, far too. Try roasting carrots or even roasting broccoli with some parmesan in the oven as nicely. For other side strategies, you can consider one particular of these healthier aspect dishes that comprehensive any food.
Helps make 6 servings
Nonstick cooking spray
3⁄4 cup ketchup, divided
1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
1 cup diced onion
1 cup plain panko bread crumbs
3⁄4 cup 2% milk
1 egg, lightly overwhelmed
2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
3⁄4 tsp poultry seasoning
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp floor black pepper
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 6 regular muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray established aside.
- Incorporate floor turkey, 1⁄2 cup of the ketchup, cheese, onion, bread crumbs, milk, egg, Worcestershire, garlic, poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper
in a huge bowl combine nicely to completely incorporate.
- Divide combination between the 6 ready muffin cups, spacing them evenly and gently compressing and then mounding the tops.
- Brush tops with remaining 1⁄4 cup ketchup. Bake till inner temperature registers 170°F on an quick-study thermometer, about 45 minutes.
- Let rest for 5 minutes just before serving.
Connected: The uncomplicated way to make much healthier convenience meals.