Is there everything improved than freshly baked brownies, contemporary out of the pan? They’re fudgy, buttery, and chocolatey… aka all of the good points you could want from a chocolate address. (Additionally, if you manage to snag a crispy corner piece, that’s just even extra perfection.) But if you are searching for a way to liven up your go-to dessert, this raspberry brownie recipe could be the respond to.
A balanced dose of frozen raspberries, along with a garnish of lemon zest, normally takes these brownies to the following level. There are so quite a few flavors going on, and each individual of them complements the other people completely.
Moreover, this recipe phone calls for applesauce and whole-wheat flour, so it’s a good deal lighter than some of the other dessert solutions out there. Each and every brownie—this recipe helps make 15—clocks in at just 230 calories, so you won’t tank your nourishment objectives by indulging in them. And with a treat that’s this rather (and tasty), how could you not have just one (or two) squares from this easy brownie recipe?
Tends to make 15 servings
Nonstick cooking spray
4 oz unsweetened chocolate
2 Tbsp butter
1 cup complete-wheat pastry flour
¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
¼ tsp salt
4 big egg whites
3 significant eggs
1 1/3 cups packed light brown sugar
3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 Tbsp canola oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 ½ cups frozen raspberries, coarsely chopped
Grated chocolate (optional)
Lemon zest (optional)
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-x-13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Combine chocolate and butter in a microwave-harmless bowl and microwave on medium, stirring every single 30 seconds, until finally melted and smooth.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, cocoa powder, and salt. In a substantial mixing bowl, beat egg whites, eggs, and brown sugar till fluffy. Include applesauce, oil, and vanilla. Defeat until finally blended. Add melted chocolate combination beat till blended. Fold in flour mixture just until moistened. Stir in chocolate chips and raspberries.
- Scrape batter into the ready pan, spreading evenly.
- Bake brownies for 20 to 25 minutes, or till the major springs back when touched evenly.
- Great on a wire rack. Sprinkle with grated chocolate and lemon zest, if utilizing. Slice into 15 bars.
Associated: The effortless way to make healthier ease and comfort foodstuff.