I am all about the sheet pan dinners! I mean, how could you not? All you have to do is spot the ingredients on a pan, douse them in some oil and seasonings, and roast to perfection! A single of my favorite combos to make? This 5-ingredient BBQ hen sheet pan dinner!
When you learn how quick it is to make, I’m just about confident you are going to want to make this 1 all the time. You only location the substances on the pan, increase what ever sauces and seasonings are wanted, and roast in the oven at 400 levels.
While this mixture is a single of my favorites, you seriously could test any blend that you need. Not a supporter of broccoli? Attempt including some asparagus spears, Brussels sprouts, or inexperienced beans. Do not like sweet potato? Roast up some standard potato bits, or even some chickpeas or cauliflower florets! And if you do not want BBQ hen, try roasting up some steak or salmon as an alternative. However, maintain in thoughts that these meats won’t want as lengthy in the oven as rooster. Steak most likely requirements a pan-sear prior to likely in the oven, and salmon need to only get 8-10 minutes of roasting so you do not dry it out!
I like to use chicken legs for this BBQ hen recipe, but feel no cost to also snag some rooster thighs or breasts. Just make absolutely sure to constantly check the inner temperature of the meat! If the chicken is at 165 levels internally, it’s great to go. I like to use this thermometer to check out my meats although cooking.
Helps make 2 servings
1 pound hen legs, or thighs
2 cups broccoli florets
1 sweet potato
Barbecue sauce, your choice
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 400 levels.
- In a significant bowl, blend collectively the sweet potato cubes with olive oil, and sprinkle some salt and pepper. Add it to 1 side of the sheet pan.
- Add the broccoli to the center and coat them with olive oil.
- Increase the rooster legs to the remaining aspect of the pan and brush on that barbecue sauce.
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes, or until eventually the hen is officially finished.
- In advance of serving, brush on a next layer of barbecue sauce to the hen.