Deconstruct a classic burrito bowl, get rid of grains and dairy, and you may get this fulfilling and healthy beef burrito bowl. We are employing cauliflower rice in its place of typical rice, and count on spices and vegetables to punch up the flavors. A speedy “guacamole” on top supplies healthful fat and rounds out this clear lunch that is paleo– and Complete30-compliant.
Will make 4 bowls
1 large cauliflower head
4 Tbsp olive oil
3 bell peppers, thinly sliced
1 significant yellow onion, thinly sliced
2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
1 lb floor beef
1/2 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp smoked paprika
2 ripe avocados
1 small crimson onion, finely chopped
Juice of 1 lime
How to Make It
- Get rid of the stem and main from the cauliflower and grate or chop finely so it resembles the texture of rice.
- Include 2 Tbsp of the olive oil to a big skillet established in excess of medium-higher warmth. After the oil is shimmering, include the cauliflower, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper. Cook dinner, stirring sometimes, until the cauliflower softens marginally, about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked cauliflower to a bowl and wipe out the skillet.
- Incorporate 1 Tbsp of the olive oil to the skillet and transform the warmth to medium-superior. Include the peppers, onions, and 1/4 tsp salt. Cook, stirring sometimes, right up until softened, about 5 minutes. Transfer the vegetables to a plate. Do not wipe out the pan.
- Insert the remaining 1 Tbsp olive oil to the pan, and increase the floor beef, cumin, paprika, and 1/2 tsp salt. Cook about medium-significant heat, breaking up the meat as required, until eventually browned and cooked by means of.
- In a smaller bowl, mash together the avocados, crimson onion, and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper to flavor.
- Divide the cauliflower rice, sautéed veggies, and ground beef among 4 bowls. Major with a substantial dollop of the guacamole and serve.
Associated: The effortless way to make more healthy convenience foods