Eggs are an straightforward go-to breakfast to make on the Total30, but they can get unexciting very quickly. Swap points up with this quick frittata-like Complete30 veggie casserole. It also takes place to be wildly effortless to make, demanding you to only saute your beloved environmentally friendly greens then address them in an egg and coconut milk mixture. The total pan is baked, so you can go about your morning while breakfast is currently being prepped! This Full30 veggie casserole is the fantastic recipe to feed a hungry crowd in the early morning with out much too significantly fuss, and provides you all the pleasure of quiche in a lighter package.
Makes 4 servings
2 Tbsp coconut oil
1 yellow onion, diced
2 to 4 cups chopped green vegetables, these types of as broccoli, kale, or spinach
1/2 cup chopped new basil
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp freshly floor black pepper
2 Tbsp canned coconut milk
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and grease an 8″ square baking dish or 9″ spherical baking dish.
- In an additional-significant skillet, warmth the coconut oil.
- Include onion and cook until finally softened, about 5 minutes.
- Include the greens and prepare dinner for 5 to 7 minutes or right up until softened. Increase the basil and prepare dinner for 2 seconds a lot more.
- Whisk alongside one another the salt, pepper, eggs, and coconut milk.
- Transfer the cooked vegetable mixture to your organized pan. Pour the egg combination about the veggies.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until finally the eggs are just established.
- Take away from the oven and allow great a bit ahead of slicing and serving.
Similar: Uncomplicated, wholesome, 350-calorie recipe tips you can make at house.