These Whole30 chicken kababs are a uncomplicated, swift, and effortless food to prep forward, and make for an suitable lunch or meal when you are pressed for time. We advocate serving them in excess of a mattress of celeriac “rice” for a really clean up, gluten- and grain-free bowl. Alternatively of grilling the chicken, we protect it in spices and bake it in the oven, which the two cuts down on time (you can multitask by cooking the celeriac although the rooster bakes) and also means you can simply make it all yr spherical.
Will make 4 servings
For the kababs:
3 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp cumin
2 rooster breasts
For the celeriac rice:
3 Tbsp olive oil
4 cups finely chopped celeriac
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp new tarragon
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a little bowl, whisk alongside one another the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, and cumin.
- Slash the hen breasts into huge chunks and toss them in the spice combination to coat evenly. Thread the chunks onto 4 wood or steel skewers (if making use of wooden skewers, make sure you presoak them to start with). Position the skewers on the baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until eventually completely cooked by way of. Take away rooster from the oven and established apart although you make the celeriac.
- To make the celeriac rice, pour the olive oil into a significant skillet set in excess of medium-substantial heat. Include the celeriac, thyme, tarragon, salt, and pepper, and cook dinner, stirring occasionally, right until comfortable and commencing to brown, about 8 minutes.
- Divide the celeriac rice among 4 bowls and top rated with one particular skewer each.
Similar: Straightforward, wholesome, 350-calorie recipe ideas you can make at home.