You’d assume Crimson Lobster would be popularly recognized for serving some delicious lobster, simply because effectively, it is really all in the title. But to be pretty genuine, we all know that the real prize from this restaurant chain is a basket of Cheddar Bay Biscuits. Whilst they usually are identified as a side (or even a garnish on their Bloody Marys), these Crimson Lobster biscuits need to be the middle of focus. Which is why we made the decision to make our personal version of this buyer favourite dish.
So if you happen to be in the mood for some Cheddar Bay Biscuits, or you merely have to have a savory aspect to go with dinner, this Crimson Lobster biscuit recipe will fulfill your craving.
Copycat Pink Lobster Biscuit Recipe
Tends to make 8 servings
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix alongside one another the flour, baking powder, salt, and garlic powder in a significant bowl.
- Reduce the butter into compact cubes and get the job done the cubes into the flour combination.
- Pour in the buttermilk and blend. Incorporate cheddar cheese, then keep on to blend.
- Spray down a baking sheet. Scoop 1/4 cup of batter, condition into a biscuit with your fingers, and position onto the sheet pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Connected: The simple way to make much healthier ease and comfort food items.