When I go to Panera, I have a few go-to picks. You will find the Spicy Thai Salad, with individuals crispy wonton strips and that delectable peanut sauce. You will find also the Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt, on peppery focaccia smothered in chipotle mayo. But no subject what, I constantly have to get Panera’s Broccoli Cheddar Soup as one of my decide-two solutions. A cup of this soup is exceptionally filling, and fairly honestly, it just soothes my soul.
Unfortunately, I you should not have the time (or the budget) to head to Panera every single day for some delectable broccoli cheddar soup. Which is why I set jointly a copycat Panera broccoli cheddar soup recipe to get pleasure from correct at residence. The best aspect? You can make the whole recipe in just one pot, and it helps make at minimum four servings—perfect for your lunch meal prep!
So up coming time you might be craving some Panera, give this copycat broccoli cheddar soup recipe a try out.
Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe
Will make 4 servings
1/4 cup butter
1 onion, diced
1 garlic clove, minced
2 Tbsp all-objective flour
2 carrots, shaved
2 cups hen broth (or vegetable)
2 cups 50 percent and fifty percent
1 8 oz. block sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
2 broccoli crowns, broken into florets
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
How to Make It
- Warmth a dutch oven (or a large pot) around medium warmth. Soften in 1 tablespoon of the butter, then increase in the diced onion and minced garlic. Sprinkle in the salt and pepper. Cook dinner for 3 minutes.
- Soften in the rest of the butter. Sprinkle in the flour and stir the onions until finally the flour is fully combined in.
- Pour in the broth. Slowly pour in the half in fifty percent although continuously whisking.
- Insert in the broccoli florets and the shaved carrots.
- Cover the dutch oven and cook on low for 12 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Take away 50 % of the soup to a blender. Blend until eventually smooth.
- Include the blended soup again to the dutch oven and stir in the shredded cheddar. When the cheese has melted, serve.
Relevant: The simple way to make much healthier comfort and ease meals.