Buckeye cookies are balls of peanut butter fudge dipped in chocolate. To switch them keto, we used some uncomplicated ingredient swaps. Alternatively of powdered sugar, we are applying a powdered keto-authorised sweetener like Xylitol or Stevia. And to retain the chocolate coating keto, we are employing a sugar-free chocolate with extra MCT oil for a shiny complete.
Make a batch of these on Sunday and treat your self to a sweet snack every single working day of the 7 days!
Helps make about 15 unwanted fat bombs
3 Tbsp butter
1/4 cup purely natural, no-sugar-additional creamy peanut butter, like Santa Cruz Natural Peanut Butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup keto confectioners sugar substitution, like Swerve
2/3 cup peanut powder
1/2 cup Lilly’s Semi-Sweet chocolate chips
1 Tbsp Bulletproof MCT oil
How to Make It
- Line a baking sheet that will healthy in the freezer with parchment paper.
- In a big bowl, microwave the butter in 10-second bursts till typically melted. Incorporate the peanut butter, microwave yet again for 20 seconds, and stir to merge. Combination need to be smooth and loose.
- Add vanilla, confectioners sugar, and peanut powder. Stir to mix until a rigid dough forms.
- Use a tiny cookie scoop or two smaller spoons and part out the dough into balls. Roll involving arms and position on the baking sheet. Freeze for at the very least 20 minutes.
- Get rid of the balls of dough from the freezer and roll involving palms all over again to generate a completely sleek surface. Freeze for a further 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, get ready the chocolate for dipping. Melt the chocolate in a microwave-protected bowl in 20-second bursts, stirring often right up until melted. Increase the MCT oil and stir to generate a silky chocolate.
- Get rid of the balls of dough from the freezer. Press a toothpick by each ball and dip the ball in chocolate nearly all the way to the leading. Spot each and every dipped ball on the baking sheet, clear away the toothpick, and use your finger to sleek out the gap.
- Freeze 5 to 10 minutes. Retailer in a one layer in a sealed container in the fridge.
Similar: The uncomplicated manual to cutting back again on sugar is ultimately below.