This ultra crunchy oven-baked chicken recipe starts and ends with a quite special, keto breaded crust. We use almond flour, chopped almonds, and a flaky spelt cereal to create a one of a kind crunchy combo that adheres fantastically to very little items of rooster. When several regular crunchy hen recipes use corn flakes, spelt flakes are decrease in carbs and present a toasted, nutty taste.
Provide these bite-sized nuggets with a spicy chipotle aioli for the total craveable influence (and to get a lot more fats).
Would make 4 servings
For the popcorn hen:
1 lb boneless skinless hen breasts, reduce into 1 1/2-inch cubes
1 tsp chili powder
1 1/2 cups buttermilk
4 cups Arrowhead Mills Natural Spelt Flakes cereal
1/2 cup Bob’s Pink Mill Almond Flour
1/2 cup almond slivers
Picked out Food items olive oil spray
Freshly floor black pepper
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Position a wire cooling rack more than a baking sheet.
- Season the hen with chili powder and position in a substantial bowl. Pour the buttermilk around the rooster, protect the bowl, and marinate in the fridge for 2 several hours.
- To put together the breading, mix the spelt cereal, almond flour, and almonds in a meals processor. Pulse right up until you get a coarse meal with some larger flakes of cereal. Place in a bowl.
- Take away the rooster from the marinade, and push each piece into the breading on all sides. Position on the rack and spray with oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes, right up until the hen is golden brown and reaches an inner temperature of 165°F. Take away from the oven and year the rooster with salt and pepper when it truly is nonetheless very hot.
- To make the aioli, in a medium bowl, blend mayonnaise, lemon juice, tomato paste, salt, garlic powder, and paprika. Stir to blend.
Connected: Your final cafe and supermarket survival tutorial is right here!