Lay’s chips just declared a new partnership with the well-known clearly show “The Voice” to not just attribute some of the brand’s newest and most scrumptious chips, but also to give a blessed potato chip fan a trip to Los Angeles to see “The Voice” stay in motion.
John Legend, who is a coach on the clearly show, would like you (yes, you!) to gain that excursion. “I am psyched to lover with Lay’s to launch these fun new flavors and to give the superb lovers of ‘The Voice’ the option to appear share in the entertaining of the dwell clearly show,” Legend mentioned in a statement.
In honor of this mouth watering partnership, Lay’s is bringing back again a couple of enthusiast-most loved flavors, which include Lay’s Crispy Taco and Lay’s Wavy Fried Green Tomato for a constrained time. They will join new flavors Lay’s Cheddar Jalapeño, Lay’s Poppables Sea Salt & Vinegar, and Lay’s Kettle Cooked Flamin’ Hot as portion of this promotion, which operates from March 2 as a result of April 17.
The most significant component of this full thing is how to acquire the prizes, of training course! Here’s what you have to do. For the duration of the promo period, go to www.LaysAndTheVoice.com and reply a trivia problem about the newest episode of “The Voice.” You will also need to enter a code that you can uncover on the luggage of Lay’s chips, which will only be on the featured flavors. Alongside with the trip to Los Angeles, there will be other prizes obtainable, but there’s no phrase however on what people will be. We are hoping totally free chips are concerned.
Associated: We Tried using 6 Potato Chip Manufacturers & A Typical Reigned Supreme.
The flavors provided in the advertising are:
- Lay’s Crispy Taco: You will never have to wait around right until Taco Tuesday to enjoy the flavors of a taco.
- Lay’s Wavy Fried Green Tomato: A crispy twist on an legendary Southern dish.
- Lay’s Cheddar Jalapeno: These tacky chips get some zing from the jalapeños.
- Lay’s Poppables Sea Salt & Vinegar: A classic chip flavor but in a Poppable form.
- Lay’s Kettle Cooked Flamin’ Scorching: Your style buds will catch fireplace (in the best attainable way) with these fiery chips.
The showcased Lay’s flavors are offered now, but the contest is only working from March 2 by way of April 17, so be sure to stock up on chips as early as future week for your probability to gain!