Close to St. Patrick’s Day. it’s quick to run to McDonald’s to get a shamrock shake. But what do you the relaxation of the calendar year when McD’s isn’t offering their legendary inexperienced ice cream deal with? Remedy: Make a copycat shamrock shake at home, obviously…
Get the exact style of the real issue with this straightforward-to-make recipe, which follows our previous-fashioned milkshake recipe, then adds a little one thing extra to give it that shamrock shake look and flavor that we all know. It’s an indulgent treat, so make absolutely sure to preserve it for a specific situation! While you might be at it, why not make a copycat Huge Mac to pair?
Will make 1 serving
2 scoops vanilla ice product
1/2 cup milk
1 fall peppermint extract
2 drops environmentally friendly food stuff dye
How to Make It
- Include in the scoops of ice cream to a blender, then pour in the milk.
- Drop the extract and foods dye into the blender.
- Cover and blend for 15 to 20 seconds.
- For a thicker shake, add much more ice cream. For a thinner shake, incorporate more milk.
- Provide with whipped cream.
Linked: The quick way to make more healthy convenience foodstuff.