Between the sweet coconut and the savory curry, this grilled corn recipe is sure to be a winner at your next backyard barbecue. You can top this grilled corn with toasted coconut, chopped cilantro, and lime wedges for anyone who wants to add a little extra zing to their grilled corn. Serve with one of these healthy burgers perfect for any summer gathering!
Looking for even more healthy recipes? Check out our list of the 100 Easiest Recipes You Can Make.
4 ears of corn, shucked
2 Tbsp coconut oil, divided
2 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp curry powder
2 tsp honey
Juice of ½ lime
Salt & pepper
How to Make It
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush the corn with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and season with salt.
- Grill, rotating corn occasionally until corn is slightly charred on all sides, about 15-20 minutes.
- If you prefer, you can wrap in foil and grill- if using foil, you may need to increase grill time by 5 minutes or so.
- In a small pan, heat 1 tablespoon coconut oil and the butter over medium-high heat.
- Add the curry powder and cook, stirring occasionally until toasted and fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add honey and lime juice and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the corn to a serving platter and sprinkle evenly with toasted coconut and chopped cilantro.
- Serve with lime wedges on the side.
Sign up for the Eat This, Not That! newsletter to get daily recipes and food news in your inbox!