1. Pronunciation – Practice speaking English fluently without any mistakes! You can learn how to type faster than ever before using special typing drills at TypingPracticeLessonsOnline.com
2. Grammar – Learn how to speak and write correctly! Are you struggling to get good grades? Do you need help with college essays? You’ll find solutions to these problems and many others associated with grammar and writing skills. Visit TypingPracticeLessonsonline.com right now and start learning how to improve your writing today!
3. Sentence Structure – If you’re not sure about what makes a sentence correct or incorrect, then you should definitely check out this website. There you can discover rules about sentence structure and how to fix your sentences once you’ve learned them. You’ll find great tips here on how to write a perfect essay…
4. Spelling – How do you know whether words are spelled correctly or incorrectly? Find out exactly how to spell the right way in no time at all. Check out TypingPracticeLessoinsOnline.com and start spelling today!
5. Punctuation – Did you know that punctuation actually helps people understand your writing? We’ll teach you everything you need to know about punctuation including commas, semicolons, apostrophes, quotation marks, hyphens, and much more…
6. Capitalization – Have you ever noticed that some writers capitalize certain words while others don’t? Well, if you didn’t know already, we have the answer to that question right here. You’ll learn how to properly capitalize names and titles along with other things like articles, prepositions, pronouns, and verbs…
7. Word Power – Have you ever wanted to learn how to increase your vocabulary dramatically? Then you should check out our site WordPowerLessonsOnline.com. Here’s where you can learn hundreds of new words and phrases that you’d never even think of learning otherwise…
8. Paragraph Comprehension – Do you struggle to comprehend paragraphs? Don’t worry anymore because we have a solution for that problem too. Learn how to read paragraphs and how they work at ParagraphComprehensionLessonsOnline.com…
9. Reading Comprehension – We all know that reading comprehension is an extremely important skill to possess. Why? Because if you can’t read well enough, you won’t be able to understand anything else either. So, if you want to learn how to read well, then you should visit ReadingComprehensionLessonsOnlne.com right away!
10. Vocabulary – Learning new words is always exciting and fun. But sometimes, you just don’t know where to begin. That’s okay though, because we have a solution to that problem too. At VocabularyLessonsOnline.com, you’ll learn over 10,000 different words and their meanings. You’ll also learn how to use those words in everyday situations…
11. Writing – Want to become a writer someday? Or maybe you just want to make your writing stand out among everyone else’s? Either way, you should check out our website WritingLessonsOnline.com right away. Here, you’ll learn how to create compelling stories that grab readers’ attention…
12. Math – Do you hate math? Does it seem like something you’ll never be able to master? Well, you should probably stop worrying because we have a solution.
Typing Fast ( Bonus)
1. Practice typing skills
Practice typing for at least 10 minutes everyday. Typing is an important skill for many jobs today. You should focus on finger speed and accuracy. Your fingers should never touch the keyboard. Use proper posture while typing. Keep your wrists straight but not stiff. Make sure your shoulders are relaxed and face down towards the screen. Try holding your mouse or trackpad closer to your body.
2. Improve speed
Practice using the arrow keys. Press each key once and hold it while pressing the others. Repeat until you’ve mastered those keys.
If you are having trouble focusing, try closing your eyes for short periods of time and then open them again to refocus. If this isn’t working, get rid of distractions such as screensavers. You may need to adjust your computer’s brightness.
4. Learn shortcuts
A lot of programs have their own shortcut buttons dedicated for searching and finding things. These are called hotkeys. They allow you to type less than if you were to use your mouse. Here are some examples: Windows – Ctrl+F; Macs – Command + F; Firefox – Alt+D; Safari – Cmd+Q
5. Keyboard Layout
The US standard keyboard layout is composed of letters, numbers, punctuation marks, and symbols. Use these five keys to complete tasks effectively: 1) QWERTY (the letter keys, starting at the top left corner): Shift, Q, W, E, R, T, Y 2) AZERTY: A, Z, S, D, R, T, 3) Colemak: C, O, M, K, 4) Dvorak: D, V, O, R, 5) QWERTZ: Q, W, E,R, T, Z
Touch-typing works well for people who spend a lot of time typing. To get started, practice touching the spacebar and tap out the rest of the keys you want to learn. Once you have memorized the sequence, start applying it to real documents.
https://twitter.com/AhmedFe74590707/status/1551238313973014529?s=20 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPwCg5IfmCM https://www.quora.com/Which-is-the-best-site-for-learning-fast-typing/answer/Ahmed-Feki-1?ch=10&oid=371191052&share=43b9a175&srid=hzfyx&target_type=answer https://www.reddit.com/r/productivity/comments/m40www/comment/ihhuv74/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3 https://www.facebook.com/205448869471092/videos/1031646801052067/ https://www.linkedin.com/posts/ahmedfekitunisia_7-tips-to-take-your-touch-typing-to-99-words-activity-6957349471294746624-fk3b?utm_source=linkedin_share&utm_medium=member_desktop_web https://gulfinfo.wordpress.com/2022/07/25/my-keyboard-typing-experience/ https://typingpracticeonline.blogspot.com/2022/07/how-to-type-quickly-on-keyboard.html https://mastodon.ml/web/@ahmedfeki https://www.allmyfaves.com/ahmedfeki https://www.sitelike.org/similar/typing.coach/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/757801074814593447/ https://pastebin.com/TjgNa3pK https://www.4shared.com/u/0u5ElrJ8/tasomo8130.html https://social.microsoft.com/Profile/Ahmed%20Feki https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/profile/ahmed%20feki/ https://edex.adobe.com/community/member/xFAivx1YB https://www.buzzfeed.com/typingcoach/keyboard-typing-practice-4pvdqt4xh https://www.indiegogo.com/individuals/29900060 https://github.com/ahmedfeki https://github.com/ahmedfeki/typing.coach https://wakelet.com/@Jason174 https://wakelet.com/wake/gHt1j6pUUdYkpSjyfUVkZ https://www.flickr.com/people/196162415@N02/ https://www.flickr.com/photos/196162415@N02/52248083521/ https://www.imdb.com/user/ur155116036/ https://imgur.com/user/brightbird2020/about https://www.twitch.tv/tasomo8130/about https://www.zippyshare.com/jhonsmile https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/typingcoach/691099023704293376 https://bit.ly/m/typing https://community.fandom.com/wiki/User:JamesSmith90 https://telegra.ph/Typing-Practice-using-typingcoach-app-07-29 https://unsplash.com/@tasomo8130 https://issuu.com/ahmedfekitunisia