Designing a model universe for an organization with the extent of service that Facialteam gives to transgender girls required us to step up the sport. The resolution was very clear: KOBU™ Foundry wanted to design customized typefaces to imprint this sense of uniqueness to Facialteam. Their sort designer, Brígida Guerreiro, created three totally different typefaces: FT Headline™, FT Text™ and FT Icons™.
- FT Headline™ is a digital typeface designed to be solely used on titles. Its grand and stylish design is a tribute to transgender girls, visually exploring the sans serif charismatic magnificence. Its weight contrasts finest with the embedded humanist type and permits the message to face out.
- FT Text™ was created particularly for subtitles, physique textual content and descriptions/captions. It is an hybrid between the grotesque and humanist types, leading to an ideal match for readability. Additionally it provides a set of primary and particular ligatures permitting chic typographic compositions that completely go well with subtitles.
- FT Icons™ is a font designed to function Facialteam’s iconography, permitting the workforce to simply apply the model’s icons throughout print and digital touchpoints.
We wanted to design customized typefaces to imprint this sense of uniqueness to Facialteam
- Creative and Art Direction Brígida Guerreiro
- Type Design Brígida Guerreiro / KOBU™ Foundry
- Iconography Design Daniel Gomes
- Photography James McCowan
- Type Specimen Brígida Guerreiro
- Models Brígida Guerreiro, Catarina Marques