The Lab Saigon shared a very lovely branding and visible identification for DOE KHIT Gallery. Burmese historical past is written within the Secretariat. The undertaking is a part of the historic revival of a storied constructing with a combined idea house known as DOE KHIT (that means OUR TIME in Burmese). The dynamic wordmark took inspiration from the enduring form of the Secretariat and the house inside it that DOE KHIT resides.
We designed modules impressed by Burma’s iconic rattan balls, and the thought of weaving historical past, tradition, and the long run into house.
- Creative Director: Tuan Le
- Guest Creative Director: Felix Ng (Anonymous Singapore)
- Interior Designer: Daniel Arce, Tram Dang, Thu Le, Chloe Dinh
- Graphic Designer: Andree Nguyen, Ngoc Pham
- Production Director: Nhung Ho
- Account Director: Phuong Anh Nguyen
- Creative Strategist: Ly Tong
- Account Manager: Huyen Vo
- Account Executive: Khoa Do
For extra data ensure that to take a look at: