Continuing my search for a shopper visible model, I found one other superb sequence of illustrations by Febin Raj, an illustrator & designer based mostly in Bangalore, India. He labored on a rebranding mission illustrating the totally different landscapes of the gorgeous nation of Australia. Based and impressed by an idea by ‘Jean Louise – To Kill a Mockingbird’, we comply with the journey of the protagonist into the wild of the wilderness. I really like the colours representing both the dawn or the sundown, they’re so heat as you possibly can virtually really feel them.
- More on Febin Raj: febinraj.dribbble.com
- Agency: Rumble, Brisbane
- Client: Scout, (Scout Frontier, An Independent Media Agency) Brisbane
- Agency Team: Rhys Venning & Bec McCall
- Business & Creative Partner: Anand Peter
- Associate Illustrator: Jinu KS
- Illustration: Febin Raj